[stella] Stella-Graph exe

Subject: [stella] Stella-Graph exe
From: Chris Pepin <cpepin1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 22:25:53 -0400 (EDT)
Frank Palazzolo (palazzol@xxxxxxx)  was nice enough to compile
Stella-Graph into an executable file.  YEAH!  The zipped archive is about
25k, so I've decided to let you download it from my webpage instead of
posting it to the list.  Unzipped it's about 191k.  Boy, talk about good
compression. :-)  To run the executable file, the run-time file
VB40016.DLL (for 16-bit operating systems) or VB40032.DLL (for 32-bit
operating systems) must be in \WINDOWS\SYSTEM or a directory on the user's
path. I didn't include either of these in the zip file because most people
should already have one of them floating around on their HD.  Not to
mention they are about 700k.  Enjoy the program and let me know what you
think of it.

Chris Pepin
cpepin1@xxxxxxxx

Atari 2600 Fun Facts & Info Guide / Maniac Mansion (NES) FAQ
Tom Swift Books / http://www.grfn.org/~cpepin1/index.html