[stella] New Tetris clone on my page

Subject: [stella] New Tetris clone on my page
From: Nick S Bensema <nickb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 00:49:52 -0700 (MST)
There is a new Tetris clone for the 2600 on my page, by Colin Hughes.

This was just a programming exercise but it seems to play well emulated.  It
hasn't yet been tried on a real 2600, though.  Colin has only his laptop
486SX25, and I only have my 486dx66 with the 2600 in the closet and a mess
in front of my TV that needs to go away.

There is no sound, but there is color, of sorts, running down the playfield.
There is also a 13-column routine in it.  There is also a 13-column routine
that spans more of the screen than most text routines; so much so that I
thought it was a 20-column routine until I counted.

http://www.primenet.com/~nickb/tetris26.zip

Also check out my programming page: http://www.primenet.com/~nickb/atariprg.htm

It's starving for new files.  I'd like to get the latest version of the Space
Invaders clone and the multi-sprite game, if those are ready for the page yet.
And if you feel the need to write a text file describing some important,
common procedure, please do so when you have the chance and send it to me.

Thank you.