Re: [stella] A Status Report

Subject: Re: [stella] A Status Report
From: Greg Troutman <mor@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 18:47:21 -0700
Glenn Saunders wrote:

> With the list being very slow lately I'd like to find out whether the
> projects that were in development are still going on.
>
> So anyone who has been working on 2600 games, please let us all know where
> you are in development and what your plans are for the near future.

I haven't had much time at all for a while, but maybe after July I'll be
able to continue with my projects.  There is a good working 8k version
of Dark Mage, but still no cart proto for that... big surprise, huh?
The multi-load stuff is where I'll probably go when I get some more
time.  The recent Tetris thing was pretty cool, BTW, but I'd sure like
to see more original games being worked on.

--
mor@xxxxxxx
http://www.crl.com/~mor/