[stella] New Game

Subject: [stella] New Game
From: Scott39697@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 10:36:52 -0400 (EDT)
I'm creating a game called Scottris. It is a Tetris clone. I do not know the
2600's programming laungage, and I thought this mailing list might help. I
also will look at the Stella Programming Manual (or whatever) and that might
help me. I have a web page that will be coming soon. Also an Atari 2600
Programming page, of course! These will be the URLs:

http://members.aol.com/Scott39697/ for my home page
http://members.aol.com/Scott39697/videogames/atari/2600/programming/ for my
Atari 2600 Programming page
Wait for all of my Scottris stuff on FTP at this URL:
ftp://members.aol.com/Scott39697/videogames/atari/2600/programming/scottris/
The source will be in a file called scottris.src.

My email address is Scott39697@xxxxxxxx Please try to send me a email!

               Scott Ottinger