Re: [stella] Arkanoid clones

Subject: Re: [stella] Arkanoid clones
From: Steven Orlikowski <orlo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 09:58:02 -0500
If you use a PC based Tamagotchi, you can keep him running in a window while
you surf the 'net.  Also, the PC-based programs I have tried save the
current status of the pet when you turn off the computer.

You could build a little speaker into a 2600 cartridge itself.  This is how
the N64 version is going to work.

Maybe the feeding could be changed to accomodate a "stay-home" pet.  You
could leave a dog dish of food behind instead of giving it right to him.