[stella] Supercharger Bank Switching

Subject: [stella] Supercharger Bank Switching
From: Frank Palazzolo <palazzol@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 01:01:34 -0400
Now that I got a Supercharger all I'm ready to program -
but I have questions.  After reading Bob Colbert's
info I understand how the audio data can switch banks around
to load the program into all 6K of RAM.  And, I understand
how the modification to the supercharger disables
a bank switch if the ROM is disabled.

What I don't get is which addresses trigger a which
bank switch?  And which bank switches does the modification
disable.  For example, I understand that I don't want to switch
the ROM back in once my program is loaded.  However,
I might want to swap one 2K RAM for another from
my program, to use a total of 6K.  Can this be done,
or am I stuck with the 4K that was selected when the
audio finished?

BTW - anybody with an extra Starpath CD want to sell me one?

Thanks in advance,
Frank Palazzolo

palazzol@xxxxxxx