Re: [stella] Feedback

Subject: Re: [stella] Feedback
From: Chris Pepin <cpepin1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 23:15:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 21 Jun 1997 crackers@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> I haven't had any free time for 2600 programming yet, but I'll see if
> I can give you graph programme a whirl.
>
> I've got a baby comming in september so I've been busy renovating parts of
> the house. I had to fix up the basement to move all my computer/studio
> gear down there as I'll be needing the bedroom it was previously in.
>
> I need to be cloned, damn it, CLONED!!!!
>

>                                    CRACKERS
>                        (Multiplicity from hell!!!!!!!!)

Crackers,
	I was wondering what you were up to.  I thought maybe you were
busy whipping up some really top-top-secret game. :-)
	Anyway, there wasn't as much of a response as I thought there
would be, but that's okay.  I mainly wrote stella-graph so I could use it
myself.  I've fixed it so the output can be copied and pasted now, but I'm
going to hold off releasing a new version for a week or two as I
(hopefully) plan to tidy up the code a bit and maybe add a thing or two.
Though I really should be trying to learn more about programming the
2600.

Chris Pepin
cpepin1@xxxxxxxx

Atari 2600 Fun Facts & Info Guide / Maniac Mansion (NES) FAQ
Tom Swift Books / http://www.grfn.org/~cpepin1/index.html