Re: [stella] Game update: PCMSG 2.1 (binary)

Subject: Re: [stella] Game update: PCMSG 2.1 (binary)
From: "Matthew B. Vigor" <mumbv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 13:28:46 -0500 (CDT)
On Wed, 16 Jul 1997, Piero Cavina wrote:

> Is there still anybody alive...? I had no feedback since the time I posted
> the last version of my project... that didn't keep me from working on it,
> but I need some psychological support _now_ , or I could throw all the
> files away and go out and buy a Playstation! ;-)

I didn't get a chance to try it.  I moved last week and I just got my TV
set hooked up last night.  Here is some psy. support:  "Don't stop now!
The kernel is the hardest part.  The rest is just fun stuff!"

+ Matthew B. Vigor       |  http://home.earthlink.net/~mumbv/index.html =
+ P.O. Box 6073          |     Best place to reach me: MB-Vigor@xxxxxxx =
+ Macomb, IL 61455-6073  |  Send a copy of this e-mail with snail-mail. =