Re: [stella] Game update: PCMSG 2.1 (binary)

Subject: Re: [stella] Game update: PCMSG 2.1 (binary)
From: Greg Troutman <mor@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 18:02:18 -0700
Piero Cavina wrote:

> Is there still anybody alive...? I had no feedback since the time I posted
> the last version of my project...

I couldn't get the earlier version to work and was just too freaking
busy to ask for help with it.  This one runs though, and it looks
beautiful on XStella.  Something about the gameplay isn't right though.
I kinda liked the earlier direction (more like Taz/Kool-Aid Man type
game)...  I haven't tried to download to the SC yet.  Gotta go to work.
Someone just shoot me in the head, okay?

--
mor@xxxxxxx
http://www.crl.com/~mor/