R: [stella] It flies

Subject: R: [stella] It flies
From: "Piero Cavina" <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 18:21:15 +0200
> Da: Greg Troutman <mor@xxxxxxx>
> A: stella@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Oggetto: [stella] It flies
> Data: domenica 10 agosto 1997 6.18
>
> Here's another update.  This one is interactive.  Complete with turbo
> rocks to give your brain something to worry about

Set fps to 30 in PCAtari and you've almost the right thing... :)

Sadly it is totally scrabled on my PAL tv and the first lines, those with
the mother ship, go off the screen in PCAtari.

However, hmmm, I like it! I would really like to see the source of the
kernel.
Now you'll have to add things that would keep me awake at night: the lander
retro-rockets fire, and the shots from both the lander and the enemies in
the second phase. I think that some flicker will be unavoidable, but that's
not a big pity in a single scanline resolution game.

Ciao,
 P.