[stella] Atari Video

Subject: [stella] Atari Video
From: Dan Boris <dan.boris@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 08:38:03 -0400
I don't know if anyone has posted this yet (I have not seen it), Howard
Scott Warshaw, author of Yars Revenge, Raiders of the Lost Ark, ET, etc.
is doing a documetary seires about Atari called "Once Upon Atari". The
first video "The Agony & the Ecstasy" is available now and talks about
the proccess of writing games at Atari back in late 70's early 80's,
epecially games for the 2600. It has interviews with a number of the
programmers from that time such as Larry Kaplan, Tod Frye, and of course
Howard himself.

I bought a copy of this tape and I enjoyed it. It's a little pricy for a
28 minute tape, but I think anyone who is into programming the 2600 will
really get a kick out of it. For more information check out:

http://srh0025.urh.uiuc.edu/~atari.2600/scott-west/info.html