Re: [stella] RPG kernel, currently

Subject: Re: [stella] RPG kernel, currently
From: Chris Pepin <cpepin1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 19:46:51 -0400 (EDT)
>I added the player and his movement.. also, I changed the landscape so it
>looks more like a real game and less like a mess :)  I didn't do
>collision-checking or bounds-checking yet, so you can move through trees
>and off the screen. The player gets a little screwed up when he moves to
>the left side of the screen.. this is cause my kernel isn't updating GRP0
>and COLUP0 in time. Other than that, the main landscape kernel is pretty
>much done.

Looks pretty good.  But I couldn't get the player to move around.
Maybe I was just doing something wrong.  I tried the controller in both
borts.  I tried hitting the select and reset switches.  I even flipped the
difficulty switches back and forth.  I was trying it on my NTSC 7800, but
I don't think that should make any difference in this case.

Chris Pepin
cpepin1@xxxxxxxx