Re: [stella] PCMSG 2.4 (ok, I've had enough...)

Subject: Re: [stella] PCMSG 2.4 (ok, I've had enough...)
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 09:27:13 -0700 (PDT)
Piero, I don't understand why it is you are burning out on writing your
game.  After all, it's only BECAUSE of how long you've worked on it that
it is where it is.  Like I said earlier, Solaris took 15 months to write.
The average 2600 game took about 6 months fulltime.

Why abandon it just when it is starting to get really impressive?

Now is the point where we can all playtest it for you and you can continue
to fine-tune it.  All the best 2600 titles were heavily playtested by
fellow programmers before the games were considered complete.

I encourage you to keep the project open-ended until we've had time to
give you further advice.

== Glenn Saunders     http://www.lawguru.com/production/production.html ==
== krishna@xxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/  ==
==       Stale homepage @ http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698       ==