[stella] PCMSG24 - color/bw switch

Subject: [stella] PCMSG24 - color/bw switch
From: Robert "A." Colbert <colbertb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 14:22:19 -0500
>Reply to your message of 8/19/97 2:09 PM

>but the
>most important thing is the NTSC/PAL selector using the Color/BW switch
>(Color=NTSC, BW=Pal).

The game looks good, but I need to point out that I decided not to use the color/bw switch foro Pal/NTSC because 7800's do not have one!  While the pause switch does work like the color/bw switch, there is no way to latch it on, so you will not be able to lock NTSC if you go that route.  I had to settle for a difficulty switch on Okie Dokie.  At any rate, it's food for thought!

I will try the game out on my NTSC monitor tonight and let you know how it looks!

				Later,
					Bob

>The PAL mode seems to work well on my TV, while I get a slightly floating
>image playing in NTSC on the PAL TV, which could be just normal.
>I would really like to hear from you NTSC people if it looks OK on your US
>TVs.
>
>Ciao,
> P.
>

>End of message