Re: R: [stella] troubles with PCAE and Supercharger BINs

Subject: Re: R: [stella] troubles with PCAE and Supercharger BINs
From: PatMan <dgeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 01:10:49 -0400
>I don't remember what is playable of Sweat1: the cursor always goes to
>"Single event" then "1500 meters" which can't be played.

The load with the "menu" contains playable versions of all the "running"
events except for the 1500 meters (that would be the 100 meters, 400
meters, and the 110 meter hurdles, or just hurdles).  The second load
contains the shot put event, I believe...

To control the cursor, you have to use the "emulated paddles" in the
controller plug that is not the joystick (I forget which has to be the
left plug and which is the right)