Re: [stella] MAC dev tools

Subject: Re: [stella] MAC dev tools
From: jimn8@xxxxxxxxxx (Jim Nitchals)
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 23:49:57 -0700 (PDT)

> I've met one or two Mac users who have expressed concern over why there
> are no Mac development tools in free release, other than those on the
> Supercharger CD, the contents of which Glenn has historically been guarding
> with a bloody axe.

Being the author of XP2 (the assembler, used by Electronic Arts for countless
games for 650x and 68K systems) and Bin2Tape, I'm happy Glenn has protected
my rights.  Sorry, but I can't accept a full-fledged free release of my work.

If any would-be Mac developers want to get started, they're free to email me
and ask for an individual, free of charge license.  I'm not an ogre.  Just
have them write to me at: jimn8@xxxxxxxxxx and we can solve the problem.

> Since DASM and Makewav seem to be the standard today anyway, I'd like to
> know if anyone has tried building them for the Mac yet?  They would make
> valuable additions to my page.

Sounds great if anyone has the time to build and test the applications.

- Jim
Supercharger CD technical lead