Re: [stella] New trick?

Subject: Re: [stella] New trick?
From: Chris Wilkson - MCD <cwilkson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 07:46:13 -0700 (PDT)
> Here is my code anyway. I hope, that you can find through it, because it is
> not commented at all. It's in A65 format.
>
> If you replace the STA $86 with STA RESPx again, it would display 15 sprites
> per line. The last sprite is a bit off though.

Wow.  I can't look at Eckhard's code, because my machine is down,
(goddam ibm architecture) but this is really cool.

I think this trick may be what Kabobber uses to display extra men.  I think
I got up to 10 men, but I was told that there could be 13 sprites on a line.
The person who wrote the game said in an interview (not by me) that he thinks
that's a world record.

-Chris