[stella] Cyberpunks Page kinda up.

Subject: [stella] Cyberpunks Page kinda up.
From: Nick S Bensema <nickb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 17:34:47 -0700 (MST)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.kibology
Subject: Cyberpunks Project Page
Cc: stella@xxxxxxxxxxx

Don't tell anyone because this page is hardly ready for the public.

But the Cyberpunks Project Page is up.  Barely.

By the end of the month, there should be some more graphics there,
and/or some media clips about the documentary.  What documentary?
Well, read the FAQ.

You can get to it from my Atari VCS Programming page:
  http://www.primenet.com/~nickb/atariprg.htm
or from this link:
  http://www.primenet.com/~nickb/cybpunks.htm

Don't worry.  It'll look better sometime this weekend.

And you can't flame me about how lame it is so far because it says right
at the top "Under Construction".  It's so under construction I haven't
even found an "Under Construction" GIF.  If "construction" referred to
some sort of substance instead of a concept, I'd say this page was
buried under 20 feet of construction.  Enter at your own risk.  You might
step in a big pile of construction.