Re: [stella] PCMSG 2.5 (Oystron?)

Subject: Re: [stella] PCMSG 2.5 (Oystron?)
From: Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Eckhard Stolberg)
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 19:56:39 +0200
>Do you like "Oystron"? How does it sound in English, silly, cool, crap...?
>:-) This is the last chance for another name.

If Starpath can get away with calling their shooter 'Communist Mutants from
Space', then Oystron shouldn't be a problem either :-)

>- two dotted lines mark the zone where you drop the pearls (so I've finally
>found an use for Missile 1 :)

That's helpfull.

>- when you die in the Boss phase, you're put back a little in the current
>level, so that you can collect some pearls in case you're out of bombs;

Also a good addition.

>- you'd better to pay attention to the groups of three bombs...

This seems to be a bit unfair. They pop up so fast, that you have no chance
destroying them, when you are on the other half of the screen. Maybe you
could change this to something like this:
1 bomb destroys the line it comes in
2 bombs also destroy the line above and below
2 bombs detroy the two lines above and below

That way you would still have to worry about bombs in another line, but
they won't affect you, if you can't reach them.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg