Re: R: [stella] your opinion (fwd)

Subject: Re: R: [stella] your opinion (fwd)
From: kickass <kickass@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 00:16:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 7 Sep 1997, Erik Mooney wrote:

> >I can't wait to see it anyway.... the way you're talking them up they
> >probably at least _look_ independent...

Yup, and they will even have some color differences to help out. (good
for the 'team' modes of the game,)

> They do, so far.. all I have is four objects at the top of the screen,
> but they can move independently.  I only have one set of paddles here,
> so I dunno how well it looks with four players controlling them.
> 'Kickass' and I are planning to use that kernel twice during the

Please, Zilla is the handle, kickass is just my email account from a
failed business venture. (though I suppose it is somewhat appropriate in
my new role as motivational 'boot'... ;) )

> screen, so the four players will control objects at the bottom,
> attacking (and being attacked by) up to four computer objects at the
> top.  Picture some weird combination of Moon Patrol, Astroblast, and
> Air-Sea Battle ;)

don't forget inverted kaboom w/ certain elements of centipede, commando
raid, and god knows what else (well, that's what happens you try to
describe an original idea by comparing to existing ones...)

Zilla
KDK