Re: [stella] missile bit width

Subject: Re: [stella] missile bit width
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 19:47:08 +0100
At 8:49 -0400 8-09-1997, kickass wrote:
>On Sun, 7 Sep 1997, Glenn Saunders wrote:
>

>> On Mon, 8 Sep 1997, kickass wrote:
>> > Neato, eh? And if we playtest it 'tuff' not only will it be a neat feat,
>> > but it will an awesome 1-4 player zen fest straight from hades bossom,
>> > and (to the best of my knowledge,) the first original title to appear
>>on the
>> > 26 in a long time...
>>
>> Oystron is pretty original.
>>

>Well, yes, if he does finish before us, you are right!

Maybe yours will be better, but Oystron is almost finished... didn't you
see the last version? :-)

>It's a good time
>for the 2600! (Think he'll beat us? He's not that far along, is he? ;)  )

Better than some months ago, but not how I dreamed...
Oystron (98%), Dark Mage, the Bob's games, Dark Mage, Cubis are completed.
Rescue and the Minesweeper clone are in progress.
Others are suspended.
Yours is very promising vaporware! ;-))

P.