Re: [stella] Whodunit?

Subject: Re: [stella] Whodunit?
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 14:05:31 +0100
At 11:00 -0700 10-09-1997, Greg Troutman wrote:

>Nick S Bensema wrote:
>>
>> Who was it who wrote Cubis, and who wrote FTSFX?
>>
>> I'd like to put these up on my page but I don't want to get yelled at.
>>
>> Later tonight I'll have the Cyberpunks page in half-presentable order
>> and I figure I might as well update the games section if that's possible.
>
>And the Minesweeper game?  That one seemed pretty good for a first
>draft.

Anyone wants to compile a list with ALL the home brewed Atari 2600
programs, including test programs (some are cool and very useful), with
information like author's name, date of latest update, status of the
project (finished, suspended...)...? It would be even better if Nick's page
would become such a thing. And if he decided to add screenshots... :-)

BTW... I admit that I've my "venial sin" too... somewhere in this hd
there's the last, unreleased, almost finished version of "Mondo Pong", do
you remember? :-) If you let me release Oystron, I would like to save it
from oblivion, it wasn't bad especially the 1 player vs Atari variant...

BTW2: maybe I should ask the author, but I don't remember even his name...
is EdTris available only on cart? Never seen the .bin around. So it's not
freeware, uh? Maybe if Cubis comes out he will change his mind! :-)

P.