Re: [stella] Whodunit?

Subject: Re: [stella] Whodunit?
From: Chris Pepin <cpepin1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 17:52:11 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 11 Sep 1997, Edward Federmeyer wrote:

> > freeware, uh? Maybe if Cubis comes out he will change his mind! :-)
>
> "Edtris 2600" was written by "Ed Federmeyer".  (me)  It is definitly not
> freeware.  There should be no .bins of it around.
>
> I'm not sure why any other releases would make me change my mind?

I think he means that if there is a freely available tetris clone
on the net (ie Cubis) then people would be less likely to order Edtris
because of it.  People's thinking would most likely be:

Why should I spend $16 on a game I've never played (ie Edtris) when I can
play Cubis for free?

Of course you would still receive orders from die-hard collectors who
strive to have as many different carts as possible.

Chris Pepin
cpepin1@xxxxxxxx

Atari 2600 Fun Facts & Info Guide / Maniac Mansion (NES) FAQ
Tom Swift Books / http://www.grfn.org/~cpepin1/index.html