Re: [stella] Whodunit?

Subject: Re: [stella] Whodunit?
From: Nick S Bensema <nickb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 20:05:47 -0700 (MST)
>I think he means that if there is a freely available tetris clone
>on the net (ie Cubis) then people would be less likely to order Edtris
>because of it.  People's thinking would most likely be:
>
>Why should I spend $16 on a game I've never played (ie Edtris) when I can
>play Cubis for free?

My thought just now was "It's only $16?  man, that's cheaper than
Dondzilla's Vectrex games... most of them, anyway.. :)"

Besides, if Oystron can fit into 4k, I'm pretty sure Piero would like
to see it on a cartridge, and that isn't exactly free.

In fact, I bet I'd buy an Oystron cartridge.  Especially if I could
save money on shipping by getting them both at once from the same
producer.