Re: R: [stella] ethics

Subject: Re: R: [stella] ethics
From: crackers@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 11:02:52 -0400 (EDT)
In article <199709131641.SAA19249@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, you wrote:

>Sincerely, I like what Bob Colbert has done with Okie Dokie.
>It's free, and the .bin is easily available, but there have been also carts
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

I think they release of Okie Dokie was a work of art. It's definetly the way
I'll be releasing my original games.

A .BIN file on my webpage so anyone can get it for free. And then a
limited release special edition colour label autographed release
to reward the first 100 collectors for supporting me. Then a regular
cartridge release so it's still available to everyone on cartridge
form.

Of course, it's looking like my first release is going to be a virtual pet.
So my cartridge sales are already at an advantage because who wants to keep
a Supercharger tied up in such use for 24 hours a day.

I'm also going to have to make certain changes to the virtual pet format
in order to get an acceptable port to such a non-portable media.

                                CRACKERS
                      (Virtual critter from hell!!!)

--

Accordionist - Wethifl Musician - Atari 2600 Collector | /\/\
*NEW CrAB URL* http://www.hwcn.org/~ad329/crab.html ***| \^^/