[stella] Status of fixing the Reply To:

Subject: [stella] Status of fixing the Reply To:
From: crackers@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 11:02:58 -0400 (EDT)
Say Glenn... did you ever get to look into making the change so that
replies to the list are sent directly to the list and not the individual
who posted to the list?

It seems I'm either forgetting to change the To: header to
stella@xxxxxxxxxxx (which means I then have to resend the message so one
unlucky person gets two copies of everything I post. Or, after posting a
long string of posts to stella, I change the To: header in a non-stella
post to stella@xxxxxxxxxxx out of habbit. Luckily I've caught myself each
time before I send out the message.

This is the only mail list I'm on where replies arn't automatically sent to
the mail list, so there must be someway to change this.

                                CRACKERS
                       (Duplicate posts from hell!!!!)

--

Accordionist - Wethifl Musician - Atari 2600 Collector | /\/\
*NEW CrAB URL* http://www.hwcn.org/~ad329/crab.html ***| \^^/