Re: [stella] Colour Display Programme

Subject: Re: [stella] Colour Display Programme
From: Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Eckhard Stolberg)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 15:25:06 +0200
>Maybe someone can use this programme to actually assign some RGB values
>to the 2600's pallet.

PCAE 2.0b has the NTSC and PAL palettes stored in seperate files.
PCAE.PAL and PCAE.PA1 contain just the 128 colours in BGR format.
I know they are not perfect, but maybe they are a help to you anyway.

>I know I could have made this programme more useful by drawing a hex
>representation of the colour with sprites, but I just wanted to
>whip this off quickly so I could get to work on my real programme.
>If someone else wants to fix this up then be my guest.

Some month back I have posted a program, that lets you change the
current colour by hue and luminance seperately. It also displayed
all hues with the current luminance and all luminances with the
current hue. And if you press the button, it shows all 128 colours
together. Please check the archive or email me, if you would like
to have it.

If your ISP dosn't let you attach binaries to your mail, you could
try to UUencode and include them in your posts.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg