Re: [stella] composite video modification doesn't quite work

Subject: Re: [stella] composite video modification doesn't quite work
From: kickass <kickass@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 13:17:14 -0400 (EDT)
The solution I use (though much larger,) is a coleco adam w/ 2600 adapter
(the adam has composite video out,) & it looks great (the only problem
was, tiger games didn't work on it (only brand I ever had a problem with
on the adam,)) I recently got a brain ;)  no, a video game brain! It's
one of those switchers, it gives ya 6 ports. So, I keep my 2 fave tiger
games plugged in (*) & my supercharger plugged in, and I hardly have to
change carts. (leaves me w/ 3 slots for currrent faves, quadrun, robot
tank and seaquest at the moment)

ya still have to use a vcr to modulate the audio into direct audio, though.

(*Threshold and Jawbreaker,)

Zilla
KDK