Re: [stella] composite video modification doesn't quite work

Subject: Re: [stella] composite video modification doesn't quite work
From: jvmatthe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 00:55:25 -0400 (EDT)
(Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but ...)

I used the instructions at Jay Tilton's Deathskull Labs page to modify my
Atari 7800 and it worked great.  I don't know if y'all have 7800s but I'd
strongly suggest you try his video driver if you do have one.  I got a
Chroma/Luma signal out that is absolutely beautiful.  I had to build it
twice to get it right, but I got it and it's great.

The URL is: http://www.vt.edu:10021/J/jtilton/games/tech/index.html

HTH,
matt