Re: [stella] 12 chars/line!?

Subject: Re: [stella] 12 chars/line!?
From: Jim Nitchals <jimn8@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 17:37:22 -0700 (PDT)

> The emulators aren't always right... grab yerself a Supercharger :)

The problem isn't the Supercharger; it's that there's no TV available :(

I worked out the timing of my version of the routine, and found that it
does trash the LSB of the first byte of graphics with the LSB of the
third, but in my font they're both zero so it's acceptable.

Thanks for the detailed explanation of the code.  Wild!  I'll use it and
save the 11 bytes of RAM my routine took for self-modifying code.

> Ouch, my brain hurts now.. I think I'll go play Super Breakout =)

This has been *GOOD* for my brain.  I've been having an *extremely* hard
time concentrating lately and this is shaking the cobwebs nicely.