Re: [stella] Virtual Pet (demo 1)

Subject: Re: [stella] Virtual Pet (demo 1)
From: Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Eckhard Stolberg)
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 14:09:53 +0200
>Let me know if anyone experiences anything weird when they try to run it.
>So far it runs fine on my emulator and 2600.

I have tried it on my PAL system. Unfortunately you are doing an odd
number of scanlines, wich leads to the typical PAL colour loss. You
need to do one line more or one line less to get colour on PAL. If
you didn't miscount the planed number of scanlines somewhere, I would
suggest to do an additional STA Wsync between the end of the VBLANK
loop and the beginning of the visible part of the screen. That would
also fix the problem with the black stripe in the first line.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg