Re: [stella] Unexploited Controllers

Subject: Re: [stella] Unexploited Controllers
From: crackers@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 00:13:43 -0400 (EDT)
Hey!!!!! I just thought of a really cool game you could use the
Gemini controller for.

ROBOTRON! (or a Robotron-like game... is Yak on this list? ;)

The joystick part is used to move the guy around and the paddle is used to
control the fire direction. Since the fire button isn't used this game
would be even easier to use the controller in the sideways position.
But I guess what would be best would be to use the select switch to determine
if the player wants the controller in the normal position, with joystick on
the right, or joystick on the left.

                                   CRACKERS
                           (possibilities from hell!!!)

--

Accordionist - Wethifl Musician - Atari 2600 Collector | /\/\
*NEW CrAB URL* http://www.hwcn.org/~ad329/crab.html ***| \^^/