Re: [stella] Thanks for the enlightenment

Subject: Re: [stella] Thanks for the enlightenment
From: Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Eckhard Stolberg)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 20:37:52 +0200
>Oh yeah, I've done so much mucking about since the last demo that I've
>kind of lost count of my scanlines. Could a PAL user let me know if it's
>in colour or black and white?

Sorry, but it still looses colour on PAL. And if it would display colours,
they would be quite different from NTSC. Therefore it would be nice, if
you could design your program in a way, that lets you add a PAL/NTSC
switch with differnt colour lookup tables, when you have more time.

Also I can't seem to change the critter graphics with the joystick.

Thanks, Eckhard Stolberg