[stella] Stella-Graph V1.1

Subject: [stella] Stella-Graph V1.1
From: Chris Pepin <cpepin1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 19:26:39 -0400 (EDT)
Sorry about the delay, but Stella-Graph V1.1 is now available.
I've fixed a few minor bugs and fixed it so you can now copy the
numbers it generates and paste them into your source code.

I would also like it if someone went over the readme.txt file and tell me
if my description of how playfield graphics work actually makes any sense
or is even accurate at all.  Please?  Don't make me beg. :-)

ALso, Nick, if you're reading this, I would love it if you actually put
Stella-Graph on your page.  Especially since it is the only dedicated
windows development software for the 2600. :-)

Well, anyway, enjoy the program and let me know what you think.  Thanks.

Chris Pepin
cpepin1@xxxxxxxx