Re: [stella] Something to do someday for fun.

Subject: Re: [stella] Something to do someday for fun.
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 00:24:14 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 20 Oct 1997 crackers@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> contest (no prize other than the satisfaction of winning) where we all
> have one week to write a game from scratch and see who has the most
> enjoyable game.

Yes, but the ground-rules would be, no pong/breakout games, and it must
have a 1 player mode (no Combat clones).

Another idea would be to limit yourself to 2048 bytes instead of 4K.

Another idea would be to see who can come up with the most screens (ala
Adventure) in the fewest bytes.

Another idea would be to see who will be the first to write a multiload
Supercharger game.  So far nobody has attempted it.