[stella] The mystery game that was going to do all sorts of neat

Subject: [stella] The mystery game that was going to do all sorts of neat
From: kickass <kickass@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 22:34:53 -0500 (EST)
stuff that was never done before that I was working with Erik Mooney on...

Well, Erik hasn't replied to me, and seems to have petered out in his
efforts to make this game a reality. All the design issues I know of have
been worked out, and all of the graphics have been created by myself. If
Erik has given up, maybe he would be nice enough to post a commented
kernal so someone else can take a stab at it.

Anyone else want to work with me to get this game finished?

Take care!

Zilla
KDK