Re: [stella] The mystery game that was going to do all sorts of neat

Subject: Re: [stella] The mystery game that was going to do all sorts of neat
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 14:39:22 +0100
>If any1 out there wants to take me under their wing, I am willing to learn!
>I have an amiga and a modified supercharger w/ the switch. Can I program
>using this setup?

I don't think anyone on this list is holding any lectures on programming
the VCS. You'll have to experiment with the SC on your own and if you
encounter any problems, that you can't solve by yourself, you can ask here.
We'll then try to help you solving it.

AFAIK Bob Colbert is using an Amiga for programming his games. Maybe he
can give you more specific info.

What you would need is the Stella programmer's guide, the DASM assembler,
the MAKEWAV program for creating WAV files, that the SC can read and
a WAV playing program. Most of this can be found on Bob's homepage.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg