[stella] Supercharger ROM

Subject: [stella] Supercharger ROM
From: Frank Palazzolo <palazzol@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 07:03:33 -0500
Has anyone diasassembled the Supercharger ROM?
If so, is there to get to it without pulling it off the
board? I assume you could switch to your RAM resident program
and display/send the ROM bytes out.  You still have to get it
over to the host machine, though.

It might actually be easier to pull it off the board. I just
thought I'd ask before I apply the "brute force" method. :)

I'm trying to mimic/understand the cassette interface portion
of the circuitry and I thought looking at the SC ROM would give
me more clues.  Luckily I have Dan Boris's schematics for the
SC, along with schematics for the Apple II, C64, and TRS80
cassette interfaces - for ideas.

Thanks,
Frank Palazzolo

palazzol@xxxxxxx