[stella] Who we are

Subject: [stella] Who we are
From: combee@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Ben Combee)
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 00:34:41 -0600 (CST)
Glenn Saunders writes:
> I think this is of general interest to the list because we are a very
> exclusive club and I know I'm curious to see who's here and where they
> come from.  Some people are very much LURKING and not posting and I'm very
> curious again to know which of you are writing games in secret (smile) and
> how many are just here to lurk.

Well, I've got to admit that I've been lurking on this list for a
while.  I've proposed a few ideas (including the virtual pet one at
which Crackers has taken a stab), but I've not yet pulled out the 6502
assembler to try it out.  For the most part, I guess I get my fill
doing ARM7 assembly and C at work for paging systems.  I am working on
a hardware interface to let Nintendo controllers be used on the 2600
(and stick-compatible systems).  The design is done, I've just got to
finish my schematic and get all the parts together.

I might get something done by the May contest deadline... not too
likely, but I could find inspiration sometime.

--
Benjamin L. Combee (combee@xxxxxxxxxxxx) <URL:http://yak.net/combee/>
Signatures are the bumper stickers of the information superhighway.