Re: [stella] Who we are

Subject: Re: [stella] Who we are
From: David Conrad Schweinsberg <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 00:16:25 -0000
Hello,

A rather belated response to the "Who we are" message I know, but with
moving house and all...

I hope I'm not a lurker (no offence intended towards lurkers! :-), but I do
end up reading a lot more than I write, which I don't think is a bad thing.

I'm writing a Platform-based action game, of which I've posted one binary -
it has changed and grown considerably since then, so now that I'm settled
again, you can expect the next posting in the next few days.

A note for Glenn, regarding the technical specs. for the game:

* asymmetrical playfield graphics
* multicolour P1 graphics available for each floor, in any configuration
(doubled, multiplied, etc)
* dynamically modified BALL graphic used for enemies on each floor (rather
than using the M0/M1 graphics, so I can get different colour combinations)
* *two* kernels - one is the platform playfield, the other is a more
abstract "network puzzle" when the player "logs onto" a terminal.
* Uses Supercharger RAM, banking, *and* multiload facilities (the next BIN I
post will be an 8448 byte one).

But of course, actions speak louder than words :-).  This is primarily a
notice for Glenn so he can keep an eye out!

When I'm not working on this mind-bending project, I'm either writing
broadcast video applications (for Matrox DigiSuite gear), working on a
killer Java application which will launch my own start-up company, or
devoting time to my wife, one-year-old daughter, and cat.

BTW: Just out of interest, how old are you lot?  Anyway I'm 27.

Regards,
David