Re: [stella] Who we are

Subject: Re: [stella] Who we are
From: moberhause@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 9:40:02 +0100
Hi,

at the moment I am just a lurker who wants to keep track of new
inventions for the VCS. My programming skills are not that good but a
friend of mine is a quite good programmer and we would like to take the
challenge to do a game with just 4K of programm code if there were just a
little bit (or much) more time.

I am 29 years old and working as a project manager in a game developer
company (check my latest game Demonworld on our webpage www.ikarion.com,
it will be released in the US by SirTech in a few month).

Keep on working for the VCS!

Best,
Marc
--

  Marc Oberhaeuser                        Ikarion Software GmbH
  Projekt Manager                           Bahnhofstrasse 18-20