[stella] Impatient Mactari Programmer

Subject: [stella] Impatient Mactari Programmer
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 97 18:56:00 -0500
So, hate to post too frequently, but I'm going to ;) !

I asked recently about what my options were for assembling code for use
with the Atari ActPac emu on my PowerMac.  Well, let me just say Stella
0.7 is leaps and bounds better than that piece of programming (imho).
Jim wrote me to say that I should be using XP2, but I haven't been able
to get that to do much.  Nor have I ever been one to wait too horribly
long.

Is there a more recent version of XP2 on someone's site (more recent that
the SC-CD version)?  Is anyone else out there using a Mac?  Is Mendajas,
Mexican Jumping Bean, stuck in 6507 limbo?  Is that how one spells
"Men-day-hoss"?

Thanks for any help!

Ruffin Bailey
rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxx

PS What the heck are you supposed to do in Rescue Bira Bira?!!!  I get
that danged copter right over the idol and nothing happens.  Does this
not work with MacStella 0.7?  Oh, I forgot, nobody else uses a Mac ;) !!!