Re: [stella] Impatient Mactari/ Unix Programmer

Subject: Re: [stella] Impatient Mactari/ Unix Programmer
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 97 23:32:59 -0500
First, on the issue of an assembler for a Mac, I'm also open to using an
assembler for Unix since I have a command line on my internet account.
If anyone has any suggestions there, I'd be more than appreciative.  I
did try RAsm that MOR found, and that requires MPW for the Mac.  I don't
know what that is; any ideas (I've also written RAsm's designer and will
post anything exciting that I learn for any other Mactari people)?
Curiously, I downloaded it yesterday and the manual is dated as having
been updated today.  Hmmm...  ;)

>First, you have to put out the fires on either side of Bira Bira.
>(Press the button to hose them down.)  Then it will start to levitate
>and you can grab it.  I didn't find it very easy.

Thanks for that help.  I have put out the flames a couple of times, but
haven't saved Bira Bira yet.  I hope it isn't mad at me and sends me a
CtCW for trying! ;)

Thanks for the help, and thanks to everyone who helped bring about Stella
0.7.

Ruffin Bailey
rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxx