[stella] Newbie DASM questions

Subject: [stella] Newbie DASM questions
From: jcswan1@xxxxxxxx (The Swans')
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 18:41:44 +0000
Well, it's Xmas time again, and you know what that means... I'm at the
in-law's getting ready for the big family shin-dig.  It also means I'm
not on my beloved Mac and that I'm finally able to use DASM...

I got Combat off of Nick Bensema's page ("nbcombat.asm") which says that
it will assemble with DASM.  I also got vcs.h from MoR's Dark Mage, and
stuck that in the "dasm" folder with nbcombat.asm.  I then proceeded to
type:

dasm nbcombat.asm -f3 -otest.bin

and got an "Error:  source is not resolvable." error.  Haven't had much
more luck with Dark Mage, though I believe that that says it needs DASM
2.12 anyway.  I do get a .bin with Dark Mage, however, that makes crazy
white noise.

I am using DASM 2.02 on a Packard Bell running at 166 MHz blaa blaa
[read: plenty to run DASM, huh?].

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ruffin Bailey
rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxx

PS Please to not respond to this juno address!  Keep 'em coming to rufbo.
 Thanks!