Re: [stella] Combat questions aka Close to a new Mac Dev System!

Subject: Re: [stella] Combat questions aka Close to a new Mac Dev System!
From: Greg Miller <gmiller@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 18:36:39 -0600

> SPRLO   byte  #<TankShape, #<PlaneShape, #<JetShape
> SPRHI   byte  #>TankShape, #>PlaneShape, #>JetShape
>
> And I can't figure out exactly what they are doing.  If I could, I

Looks like it's embedding the low-byte of each label sin sequence,
followed by the high-bytes separately. You might need to modify the code
to read the shape pointers in a standard interleaved order and use
something like this:

SPRITES word TankShape, PlaneShape, JetShape

Depends on exactly what your assembler will accept. There might be
another syntax for taking the low and high bytes with your assembler
that will work without a code change.

--
Video games and CCGS: http://www.angelfire.com/tn/squirrels
TW (online game): http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/1367