RE: [stella] Games to be shown in the documentary

Subject: RE: [stella] Games to be shown in the documentary
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 22:41:23 +0100
At 8:33 -0600 7-01-1998, Robert "A." Colbert wrote:

>Alas, the 2600 has been calling my name again, and as soon as I beat
>Resident Evil, I'll be working on my game again.  Anyway, hope eveyone had
>a happy Holiday season!

He he... I'm playing Resident Evil (DC) too.. :-)
Classic Videogames Gods, please forgive us!

P.

P.S..: Atari's Adventure has some advanced features that are missing from
Resident Evil. For example, in Adventure you can drop the object that
you're carrying almost anywhere. RE doesn't allow you to do that, you must
find one of those silly boxes instead! ;-)

Ciao,
 P.