Re: [stella] Sometimes they come back.. :)

Subject: Re: [stella] Sometimes they come back.. :)
From: sgust@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Soeren Gust)
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 19:54:25 +0100 (MET)
> Last night I've heard Erick's "INV" calling me... and now, here it is
> again, this time almost finished! Now there's full collision detection, a
> working saucer, *sounds* and something else... (including some bugs).

I have tested INV2 on my PAL 2600. Great game, but i noticed some minor
problems:

- You don't get any points for shooting the saucer.

- If the saucer disappears to the left side there is a short audible beep.
If you loose your last life in that moment, the beep continues until you
start a new game.

- The game looses color if the aliens are in the last line before touching
the ground, the line where the aliens don't shoot.

sgust@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx