Re: [stella] Piracy

Subject: Re: [stella] Piracy
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 01:47:58 -0800 (PST)

Crackers wrote:
> I have an entirely different perspective of this.

I know you do, but going ahead and doing it your way under protest is
called being inconsiderate.

This was the main reason I got pissed off at Bob for putting the WAVs up
on his web site against my protests.  I'll give him credit for taking the
WAVs down and not putting them back up.  I sympathized with his cause but
I did not like his methods at the time.  Since then I've had a growing
respect for Bob in the 2600 scene with his tools and his technical
contributions to Stellalist and a diminishing respect for you since the
Bira Bira fiasco.

If a reissue CD is in the works, the LAST thing I want to see is threads
about pirating the Starpath Bins or the proprietary contents of the CD
itself.  You should know by now how I feel about this, and know enough to
have not brought it up.

Let's move on.