Re: [stella] INV update

Subject: Re: [stella] INV update
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 98 23:20:19 -0500
>- invader explosions from Missile1. I quite like them, and you?
>
>Let me know.. and now back to MAME! ;-)

The explosions are certainly better than none at all!  They do look nice.
 Good job!  I did notice one bug in this go around, however.  When I
killed the next to last green invader from the top line (that is, I had
two green invaders left at the end, and shot one), both of the remaining
invaders blew up.  Hmmm...

You know, that sounded bizarre, so I went back to duplicate it, shooting
all the invaders minus two next to each other on the top row.  This time,
as I shot the next to last invader, the new board of invaders appeared
and the final invader musta collided with one of the new ones and they
both blew up.  Sorry I haven't bothered to look at the source on this,
but I think something strange is afoot at the Circle K.

Ruffin Bailey
rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxx