Re: [stella] adventure

Subject: Re: [stella] adventure
From: Chris Cracknell <crackers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 00:26:08 -0500 (EST)
In article <199801112125.QAA29473@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, you wrote:
>>I wonder if it's possible to find the secret room by screwing around with the
>>bridge?
>
>I'm not positive...I tried it, and I am not sure of the correct room that
>would link to it... :(  Oh well...
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

I'll have to go through and experiment with the bridge. I think I know where
you might be able to get to the secret room with it.

On a more Stella related direction...

I haven't looked at the commented source code for Adventure yet, but
does anyone know off hand if it uses the same basic graphics kernal for
all the screens with the Playfield graphics being pulled from data?
That would make new versions very easy. The multi-load feature would be
easy too. Have a task for each level, complete it, move to the next.

Although it's still tempting to just rewrite it with new routines.

                                  CRACKERS
                      (Flicker, I cast ye OUT from hell!!)

--

Accordionist - Wethifl Musician - Atari 2600 Collector | /\/\
*NEW CrAB URL* http://www.hwcn.org/~ad329/crab.html ***| \^^/